Welcome

What's up? I hope you are having a good day. Enjoy reading.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Thinking...

I was thinking.... Do I whore myself out because I just want love?
I tell myself I don't want love though.... maybe because I am scared to get hurt? I dont know. 
My Mom and Dad are divorced and I know that scares me away from marriage.

I say I don't want to date someone because of all the drama that comes with a relationship. But I'd like nothing more than a relationship. I want to find someone who gets me though.... 
Who doesn't care that I am a geek who likes video games...
Who doesn't care that I am nocturnal...
Who doesn't care that I don't want kids...
Who doesn't care that I prefer dogs over cats...
Who doesn't care that I love to watch old movies...
...
Who doesn't care that I am Gay...

Why does life have to have Sucky days?
Why can't it always be a Good day?

I did meet an awesomely cool guy today..... that is good, makes me smile :)

Night everyone.

-AnonymousCitizen

No comments:

Post a Comment