Welcome

What's up? I hope you are having a good day. Enjoy reading.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hola.

Well I just got done eating dinner. I am quite tired. I didn't have to goto class today, good deal. 
I am taking this stupid "EDUC" (Education) class.... The collegeREQUIRES it ._.  

Yeah, waste of 135 bucks? I think so. Well this teacher thinks she is a philosopher of life. She is the ying to lifes yang and she knows how the universe works. Well this class is literally about thinking. We are learning how to think... better? It is stupid. The class is 135 bucks and the book is 74 bucks. College is not to bueno thus far.

I hope class is cancelled tomorrow too. 
But tomorrow is government and I like my government teacher, she is hilarious. 
She is a hippi named Pheonix. 
She wore these "Hip Hop shoes" as she called them. They were bathing apes (google it) and I couldnt stop laughing because she is in her 60s. Haha. 
She loves to practice her freedom of speech too, mouth of a sailor. 

I have always liked history or government type classes. I do want to major in political science or maybe international studies? That would be cool to work for the government. I want a suit and tie job. 
I just picture myself with a suit and tie with a name badge/ scan card. It would be epic. 

My mom finally got herself a new car, I am happy for her. Go Mom!

I watched "Angels and Demons" today, good movie. Ron Howard directed it and he is one of my favorite directors. That movie had me wanting more, right when you thought you had it figured out. It completely changed. It was awesome. Loved, Loved, Loved it.

Well I will talk to you guys later, I hope someone out there is reading these post haha.

-AnonymousCitizen

No comments:

Post a Comment